All attendees of the 41st Southeastern Writers Workshop are eligible to enter our many contests. And you can write just about anything you want: novels, short fiction, essays, funny stories, true stories, stories with a Southern flair, stories set in other worlds! And best of all....
There is MONEY to be WON !!!
- The Hal Bernard Memorial Award for Novel
- The GT Youngblood Short Fiction Award
- The Vega Award for Speculative Short Fiction
- The Julie L. Cannon Award
- The Bill Westhead Memorial Award
- The Angel Award for Holiday Seasonal Writing
- The ThomasMax “You are Published” Contest
- The Award for Excellence in Inspirational Writing
- The Humor Award
Click here for complete descriptions and guidelines. Deadline is May 15.
Contests are open to attendees ONLY. Click here to learn more and to register.