Monday, January 13, 2014

The SWA Writers Workshop starts 
6 months from TODAY!

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★


☆  Registration is open on our website!  What's more, will cost no more than last year!

☆  Meet the Faculty! - NY Agent, Writers Digest Books Editor, NY Times Best-Selling Author and more!

☆  Check out the Evaluation Categories!  You can have 3 manuscripts evaluated and consult with faculty - FREE!

☆  We have 15 Contests with CASH PRIZES - You can enter ALL of them!

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★


I’m often ready to go at the end of a two-day conference, so I was concerned about four.  I’m addicted to my study, my desktop, and my ergonomic mouse and chair. But suddenly four days were gone, and we were headed into an awards presentation for the writing contest. Then it was over.

And I wished these people were my neighbors, so I could take them home.

SWA Workshop Faculty - 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment