Monday, February 3, 2014

ReBlogs: The Biggest Freelance Writing Niche Nearly All Writers Ignore

 (from Make a Living Writing)


Have you ever wished you could land a really big freelance writing client? Well, as it happens, there is a truly enormous user of freelancers out there. It’s a client most freelance writers never even think about pitching.  This client generates reams of written materials every year, on dozens of different topics.

Do you want to know who the client is and how to land an assignment? Read the rest of this article here.


Make a Living Writing is a blog by Seattle-based freelance guru Carol Tice, who "started Make a Living Writing because I wanted to share what I’ve learned about successful freelancing and help writers support themselves with their craft. This blog is my give-back to the profession that allows me to pay my bills doing something I truly enjoy."

No comments:

Post a Comment